|Best Sellers Rank||#774 in Baby > Safety > Cabinet Locks & Straps|
Wsky Child Safety Locks - Best Latches to Baby Proofing - Adhesive and Adjustable size for Cabinets, Refrigerator, Dresser, Microwave, Drawers, Oven, Toilet (6pack)
- MULTI - PURPOSE SAFETY LOCK :Make sure that your baby or toddler is safe by securing cabinets, appliances, drawers, refrigerator, trash bin, toilet seat and more. With these amazing locks you can also keep your stuff neatly organized as your curious child cannot reach it! Use them to secure your wardrobes or storage cupboards and save yourself time from tidying up!
- SPECIAL DESIGN: They have adjustable length from 8 to 8.67inches, So they work perfectly on both flat surfaces and round corners.And also they have multiple colors,can make your world colorful.
- EASY TO INSTALL:.Easy to install follow the instructions The furniture strap is easily adjustable to your mount requirements, making lengthen or shorten straight forward. The long straps allow for easy access to the straps for installing and removing the product.
- SAFE MATERIAL: Made from non-toxic RoHS approved materials for your child's safety. Its durability & flexibility ensures continuous child protection from all potential hazards.
- One-hand OPERATION: The sturdy, toddler-proof design won't frustrate the grownups in the house. Easily open or close the latch with a single hand!
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Customer Reviews (46)
ByTammi Loveon 2017-03-07
So easy to install and works great too. I will never buy the ones you have to drill holes for again.
ByMary Wazelleon 2017-01-30
I have moved into a new apartment and my cabinets simply pull open - there is no knob or locking mechanism. My cats think the cabinets are a super fun place to play and knock stuff down, or drag out their cat food and open it all over the floor while I'm not home. Bummer. I used to use these type of appliance locks with my son when he was little so I know they work.The packaging is non-descript and each latch is individually wrapped. They stick on to the cabinets with a 3M piece of sticky foam and are so easy to install. You can open the cabinet latch with one hand, too, and each one is fully adjustable with velcro to go bigger or smaller as needed. Perfect for my needs, and the cats are now leaving everything alone. Win-win.
I do want to really love these, but after putting them on my 2 year olds dresser drawers (to prevent the little stinker from flinging her clothes all over her room), she was able to easily pull them off :( Not the easiest to be able to put them on and keep her away from them, but will try again when I can let the adhesive set overnight. They are very easy to install and undo the buttons. The color selection is nice as well.