|Best Sellers Rank||
#12,387 in Kitchen & Dining
#40 in Kitchen & Dining > Kitchen Knives & Cutlery Accessories > Chef's Knives
Bodyguard 8 Inch Chef’s Knife - High Carbon Stainless Steel Sharp Blade Balanced Comfortable Handle with Gift Case Multipurpose Kitchen Knife for Home and Restaurant
- Durable carbon stainless steel material : It’s manufactured with high quality stainless steel.After high temperature melting into pieces, -200 degrees of ice calcined,high temperature,and other procedures,so that it come with higher carbon.And it boost its sturdiness,making it become durable.
- Ultra-sharp blade : V-shaped and fine processing blade,which boost sharpness.It has advantage of strong anti-corrosion,anti-bacteria and anti-rusty.And safe edible material ensure the freshness and taste of food.The design of 45 degrees polishing,which make knife easy and safe to use.
- Ergonomically designed rounded handles : The handle is made from high quality aluminum alloy and come with three rivets,which is anti-high temperature.The blade and handle are integrated forging design,not easy to break.It’s anti-aging and anti-acid handle,and make you enjoy beauty from this curve structure.
- Sharp multi-functional knife and best gift : Designed for chopping,mincing,slicing,and dicing with a razor-sharp,taser-tested tapered edge ground to form an exacting angle to ensure maximum cutting performance,which can be used to cut fish, beef, lamb,pork and so on.It comes with a beautiful new black gift box so it is very suitable as a gift to your relatives or friends.
- 100% Satisfaction guarantee and elegant packaging : It’s high quality and come with luxury packaging.LIFETIME WARRANTY against defect.Renowned Bodyguard customer service.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Customer Reviews (71)
BySamantha Lon 2017-11-06
This knife is wonderfully balanced and not too heavy. It cuts very well. It's great for a longer chefs knife. The packaging is suitable for a gift and I think I will buy some more as gifts. I do like the feel of it, and the fact that its easy to handle and there is nothing blocking the back edge of the blade. Very good value for the money.
Bought for my son whose a chef.I am definitely not a knife expert... before these I randomly tried other more expensive brands - without a very clear idea of what I was buying - and these totally thrash them in terms of performance and durability.Very sharp.
This are great and VERY sharp knives. My poor wife was struggling away with a set of basic starter knives we got from Argos when we moved into our flat. These knives are the bees knees. Very much a chef knife and makes chopping etc much more faster. Very pleased with these.
Let's start off by saying this knife is truly beefy and heavy duty! I love it. This purchase was intended to be used during the cook outs during friend and family events & meetups away from the house; something that would see a wide variety of uses from cutting vegetables, meats & chicken to plastics, cardboard, and many other materials. Though after using this wonderful knife, it has a new home in my drawer replacing my a couple of my older blades. Here is the break down that I like to do:Pros:-insanely sharp and a well maintained edge...this knife can easily slide through soft tomatoes with ease or chop through steaks even chicken bones without hesitating. During the recent outing I left my pocket knife at the house and using this was a must to make kites, fix R/C airplanes, and cut through tough plastic and some woods with the edge not dulling a single bit!-it has a major heft to it...this is not a light weight knife which is prefect! the blade and handle weight provide a heft to allow chopping and slicing to be easy and quick with a great center of balance...the way a good blade should!-balanced perfectly...as mentioned previously this balance is intense-very well rounded and comfortable with keeping with the elegant look of many higher priced knives-cleaning is extremely nice and water spots can appear but wipe away very easily...(read the side notes at bottom please)Neutral:-a bit longer than what it is said in the title...the true dimensions are in one of their pictures, cause this is bigger than the 8 inches mentioned in their title...closer to a 10"-packaging is simple and lack luster (which packaging normally goes in trash anyways which is understandable), but it doesn't come with a handling and care instructions...some metals require some extra steps to maintenance or the required honing angle-yes the blade does come oiled unlike some out there which is extremely nice, which prevents rust and corrosion while in shipping, though this was more of a grease and took a little extra time to clean off before use-the blade is very sharp very hefty but I have seen some like a slight flex to the blade which this does not have...I am fine withoutCons:-does not include a sheath...now granted no where in the description says there is a sheath but with this hefty beast it is really needed if not using a butcher block holder and just tossing the knife in a drawer-(not really a con but a need to know) this knife being extremely sharp does have a different type of edge to make it perform better for some items over others. What I mean here is that this knife is intended for medium to hard heavy cutting and not for precise and super soft materialsOverall: I got more than I expected from this purchase going from a simple all around knife going to be tortured on our outings and cook outs to replacing a couple of my older knives in my kitchen! (The older ones are now the cook out knives lol...I am keeping the good stuff)Other notes of interest: This knife like most of your true kitchen knives needs to be treat with respect and care to get the most out of it! It may be dishwasher safe but this is highly not recommended whether for this brand or any others since it can down grade the life of the edge and knife. Along with hand washing being a recommended, I highly suggest getting a sheath to protect from other items in your drawer to keep the edge from dulling! These are just basic knife care 101 lessons that help keep your investment grow. :)
ByAmazon Customeron 2017-11-05
I was looking for a good quality all around knife and I have found it!! It came in a beautiful package and has good weight to it. I have carved a turkey breast with it and chopped up some veggies and it worked beautifully!!! I would highly recommend!!
The Bodyguard Chef Knife is now one of the mainstays of my kitchen and I loooove it! The knife is nicely balanced with a little heft, but nothing that tires my hand out. It is comfortable for most hand sizes, and allows to complete a full range of chopping, dicing, slicing, and peeling. The blade is incredibly sharp and manufactured with high quality stainless steel. It’s wide enough to keep your food together and it keeps a great edge. The knife came nicely packaged in a gift box and it would make a wonderful gift for anyone who loves to cook. I'm beyond happy with my knife and highly recommend to all!