|Best Sellers Rank||
#1,378 in Automotive
#26 in Automotive > Tools & Equipment > Diagnostic & Test Tools > Code Readers & Scan Tools
Wsiiroon Bluetooth 3.0 OBD2 Scanner, Android and Windows Dedicated OBD II Car Diagnostic Scan Tool with Switch Auto Sleep and Free Professional APP
- EXCELLENT COMPATIBILITY – Do not worry about compatibility. It is Compatible with model year 1996 and newer cars sold in the United States, including all American, European, and Asian vehicles. Supports OBD2 protocols: ISO14230-4(KWP2000), ISO9141-2, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM, etc(May not support truck, van, Hybrid or electric vehicles).
- SMART SCANNING – It efficiently analyzes and clears your vehicle's “Check Engine Light”, as well as reading your car engine’s diagnostic codes, and display real-time operating performance of the car, such as Engine RPM, Calculated Load Value, Coolant Temperature, Fuel System Status, Vehicle Speed, Short Term Fuel Trim, Intake Manifold Pressure, Timing advance, Oxygen sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trims, Fuel System status, Fuel Pressure.
- SUPER EASY SETUP - Easy to use. It is a mini car scan tool that does not take up much space on your car. Plug into your vehicle's OBD II Port directly and connect to your Android/Windows Device via Bluetooth, smoothly streams data wirelessly. It has a switch button that allows you to check the real-time data of the car with just one click. Our OBD diagnostic scanner tool is made with top quality materials for optimal performance and durability.
- EASY TO INSTALL AND OPERATE - Plug the device in your car's OBD2 port, turn on your car, enable Bluetooth on your Android phone, search for "WSIIROON OBDII" and pair with it (pin 1234), run the download App(Support "TORQUE"or "Dashcommand" APP for Android device) with simple settings and wait until it connects your car's ECU successfully.
- NOTE - Design for Android, does not work for IOS. Wsiiroon Bluetooth OBD2 scanner comes with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Your vehicle may not support all above parameters. How many parameters you can get is depended on the vehicle manufacturer's implementation.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Customer Reviews (202)
BySara Poplawskion 2018-02-20
Love that I can plug it in and leave it there, scanner has an auto shut off. My cars check engine light has been going on since we bought it, dealer told my husband its because I let it warm up to long in the winter, I call B.S. on that one. This is why I don't trust mechanics, most of them lie or just don't have a clue. We've had it tested on other OBD's and they all say oxygen sensor. Best part is is that if my check engine light is on when its time for emissions, I can shut it off myself before testing.
This little gadget is awsome! I just plug it into my car and use the app on my phone I would recommend this to all my friends. I will say though it is only compatible with android phones NOT IPhones but now the hubby needs me to tell him whats wrong with the car because he has a iphone lol.
ByAgent Fearon 2018-02-17
Works Great. I bought this one specifically because it says it has a sleep mode. I did come into the truck once to see that the lights were all light up, however it could have been awakened by my phone I'm not sure. The truck starts right up, even on cold mornings so if it does have a power draw it's very minimal.It allows for the faster connection settings in Torque and seems to be working quite well. I had another brand previously that worked well, but it died after a few years and was about twice this size.I'm not sure how long to expect this to last, but if I remember I'll update this when/if it does go south.
ByTiffany Don 2018-02-16
Our truck kept getting a check engine light which is always alarming and we don't want to take it to a mechanic to fix it since it is so old. This worked really well and we are now able to fix the problem ourselves without spending loads of money on someone else diagnosing and then fixing it themselves.
5 out of 5 starsTook a few minutes to get it working (did not notice it had a power button) but once it connected it has been awesome. Works great with the torque app and my ...
Purchased this adapter to diagnose a problem with my truck. Took a few minutes to get it working (did not notice it had a power button) but once it connected it has been awesome. Works great with the torque app and my android phone. I plan on linking it to a tablet in the truck and using that to display variables that are not on my dash. Great adapter at a good price.
ByVodera Dillonon 2018-02-07
As a woman this is a very handy item to have. It allows you to plus it in and see the codes on a app on your phone. This way if you have to take it in to a mechanic it will give you a heads up on what is wrong with your car. The app is easy to use you download it from your app store, link it to the device by blue tooth then it gives you the code to what is going on. I recommend it for any woman.
Came right on time... My brother car was giving him problems hooked the scanner up and it read battery charge. Who would ve thought something this smallm would work so great.
works great in our cars. I needed to get something more modern as my old cheap code reader could not pull codes from our more modern Rav4. Having the real time data is pretty neat, though I am not sure how much I will use this thing other than checking/clearing codes.